Acupuncture & Holistic Medicine For Acute & Chronic Conditions
Welcome to the health care practice of Amy Guinther, Licensed Acupuncturist, Herbalist and Functional Medicine practitioner serving the Madison area. Please take a moment to browse my site for information about myself, services provided and testimonials from clients.
My mission is to help clients regain wellness using the time tested techniques of Oriental Medicine, combined with nutritional supplements, lifestyle changes and functional medicine testing when a deeper look is necessary. Although symptoms are always addressed, the goal is to correct the underlying source of your problems.
Please view the short video below describing “What Is Acupuncture”?
Is Acupuncture Right For You?
You may benefit from acupuncture, herbs, nutritional supplements and lifestyle coaching if any of the following apply to you.
- Are suffering from acute or chronic pain, such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, sciatica, neck or back pain?
- Are you a female struggling with infertility or repeated miscarriages?
- Do you have tension or migraine headaches that are not well managed?
- Are you suffering from gynecological problems, such as painful periods, lack of periods, PCOS, irregular periods, endometriosis or fibroids? Do suffer from symptoms of menopause?
- Do you have poor digestion, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or food sensitivities?
- Are you chronically fatigued?
- Has stress taken over your life and your body? Do you struggle with anxiety?
These are just a few conditions that Oriental Medicine can help. For a more complete list please see my FAQ page. To schedule an appointment or a complimentary 15 minute telephone consult, contact me here.
Please take a moment to visit my Blog, Like my Facebook page or follow my Twitter feed in order to receive ongoing health information, studies, recipes and tips to enhance your health and wellness.